Monday, September 14, 2015

Through My Lens Nr. 7

I wanted to mix it up, so today I'm sharing some of my favorite Vienna images that I took last year during my stay there. This city will certainly charm everybody who visits. One of my favorite places are the Schönbrunn Gardens (much prettier when everything is in bloom). Even in the bare stripped times of winter these gardens are charming. If you want to see the whole Vienna photo series, click here. Below is the link up for the 7th Edition of "Through My Lens". I'm looking forward to your shares this week.


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!






Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here are my photos of the day from Vienna:




36 comments:

  1. wow the gardens are enormous and the buildings magnificent as well as the wonderful statues. You have statues outside this week and I have them inside! Thanks for hosting Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelijepe su fotografije, posebno ova iz Šenbruna. Beč je divan grad, šteta što nisam bio u prilici da ga detaljnije obiđem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, Schönbrunn je prelijep, u bilo koje doba godine.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful images of Vienna.
    Thanks for hosting this great meme, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...Old World Charm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a lot of history here.

      Delete
  5. Hello Mersad, beautiful statues and lovely images. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner has a wonderful golden glow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent!
    Thanks for hosting this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deine Wien Bilder sind atemberaubend!!! LG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. I made it to VIenna once. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those. I would love to visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the golden light in the first photo, Mersad, and the bright green patina of the copper roohs and statues in Vienna. Beautiful photos
    s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pat, glad you enjoyed these.

      Delete
  12. Beautiful sceneries from the place I've been wishing to visit, which I hope I will someday. Thanks for the virtual tour and for this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing those pictures of Vienna with us! Vienna is so beautiful and your photos are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos from Vienna, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visited your entire post on Vienna, Mersad - gorgeous! Thanks for the get together!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these are amazing and so beautiful. What a romantic country this must be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice to see more of Austria, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, Vienna appears to be such a gorgeous city!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mersad, you have to see this beautiful photo "Morning fog" posted by Birgitta on http://gittansphoto.blogspot.be/2015/09/morning-fog.html
    Maybe you can ask her to link to your "Through my lens".
    greetings, Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful place, Mersad! I have always wanted to visit Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vienna looks like an amazing place to visit. Europe is so far away for us in Australia. Thank you for taking us there. Thank you for the link up and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful place to visit, and you captured it beautifully, Mersad!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Excellent post
    Thanks for shared

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful...love the patina on the statues!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful shots, i was there some time ago :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you already have a link up meme, thanks for that. I've just returned to blogging after a few months so i am now linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What fantastic shots of a beautiful place! Your photos are always amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.