Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pine Woods on Mountain Velez


I have been keeping these images for a while now, waiting to post them, but the extensive Iceland Travel Series and Sweden Travel Series took up most of November and December last year, extending even into January this year. While I do have a new local travel series to Mountain Jahroina coming up next week, for this week I wanted to share these wonderfully sunny images from mountain Velez. There is a small pine forest located in the foothills of this mountain. While I like the inside of the forest, I also love the peaks through the woods into the valley and surrounding mountains. I hope you will enjoy these images as well.











14 comments:

  1. I'm always happy to see forests of trees Mersad, whether they be big or small forests. Interesting pebble/stone path through the trees ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, wonderful place. As a tree hugger...kudos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series of images of a delightful forest. I will try to get to this area next time I visit Slovenia and Croatia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like a really nice place to be...

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something about a stand of trees that catches my attention. All those tree trunks make a lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wirklich wundervolle Aufnahmen und es macht unter Garantie viel Spaß dort durchzuwandern. Ich mag nicht nur immer die Eindrücke sondern auch die vielen Gerüche in Wäldern.

    Liebe Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  7. what wonderul textures on all those tree trunks Mersad. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos - I love the light in these images.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-few-feathery-visitors.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! love that stone pathway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, Mersad! Like the scene from a fairytale!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.