Monday, May 21, 2018

Start of Summer in Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 145]


The start of the summer season brings lots of tourists into Mostar and the region. Now the temperatures are rising and you can feel the heat of summer being an everyday occurance. While I love blue summer skies and those gloomy nights, midday can be a bit of a bother. Especially for those working. I do appreciate the visitors though. They come from all over the world and the city feels more alive and vibrant. When I have time I make a stroll through the Old Town of Mostar to see it all. Crossing the Old Bridge is always a activity that warms my heart. Now it's the start of a new summer season and I hope people who visit will enjoy Mostar as well as Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please share this link-up with the image below.

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty old town mersad and your images are wonderful. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret. Glad to see your post.

      Delete
  2. Such intense gorgeous colors! I would love to have the chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance one day.

      Delete
  3. ...the buildings and bridge are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours. Great images. I Hope Our summer will be sunny this year.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You live in such a beautiful place .... I would love to be one of those visitors and yet I know many tourists are a mixed blessing for locals. Thank you for hosting and for your much-appreciated visit and comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mostar looks very pretty, Mersad. I can see why it attracts amny visitors from all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mostar is so beautiful! Look at that turquoise water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Einfach eine Traumhaft schöne Stadt.
    Ich beneide ich dich, daß du mit diesem Datenschutzzirus dicherstmal nicht beschäftigen mußt. Ich finde leider nicht die richtigen Lösungen und werde ich erstmal verschwinden, was mich total fertig macht.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so gorgeous. The colour of that water is amazing. (I'll admit I had to google as I've never heard of it!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos show the reason why Mostar in the summer is so popular. They call to me and make me want to visit. Enjoy the vibrancy of the summer crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such beautiful pics. Lovely. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You frame your photographs so beautifully. I love the first one best. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful scenes! Love that bridge!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.