Monday, July 16, 2018

Following the Path [Through My Lens Nr. 152]

Life is full of paths and we never know where a road can lead us and even if we do, there can still be many twists and turns in the road we didn't see coming. When you are in nature this seemingly overused notion gets a whole new meaning. Hikes along the beach prove my point in the best way. We walked this path recently and it's a very interesting one. It starts off along the beach, goes on a broadwalk, then enters a forest and eventually a rocky path leads to the Fortress of St. Nicholas near Sibenik. I hope you will enjoy these sunny summer images. Work is winding down and soon a new road trip will announce itself.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!









Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!



What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



 Please share this link-up with the image below.
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 



19 comments:

  1. What a wonderful walkway! I like how it changes with the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--- a wonderful path. Tell us more about the fortress....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have visited it a few times before. Here is the detailed post: Inside the Fortress of St. Nicholas

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, look at that clear water!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful place , Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to take that walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all three paths are wonderful and beautiful, I would not walk the one in the water or the rocks, but would walk the wooded one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s wonderful ... beach and forest along one twisty, turning path with both unexpected difficulties and joys ... pictures and your words beautifully express the metaphor for this life we live!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Pathways - and the waters ones - breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pathways! What wonderful photo. So happy you are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am jealous of your summer right now. You've found a lovely path the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your beautiful photos with that deep blue sky and water make me wish I was back in Greece. Thank you for sharing all these great photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sjajne fotografije, kao i uvijek. Posebno mi se dopada staza preko vode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I chose a path for my thumbnail.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A well kept trail with lots of variety. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lieber Mersad,
    das sind wieder wunderschöne Bilder.
    Ich wünsche Dir noch eine schöne Restwoche.

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful place to have a stroll.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week. Sorry I am so late.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.