Monday, July 23, 2018

Summer Afternoon in Nature [Through My Lens Nr. 153]

It's officially vacation time here and relaxation is more then needed after so many busy months at work. To kick things off I made a day trip to our mountain cottage last week and made a walk in nature. It was very relaxing, and I got to take some images just as the sun was setting. The air up here is so clean that even a brisk walk can clear up your head. Plans are underway for a longer vacation on the seaside and I'm really looking forward to it. Meanwhile let us unwind and prepare. I hope your week is off to a great start.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please share this link-up with the image below.
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 



16 comments:

  1. now that looks idyllic Mersad with gorgeous views. Thanks for hosint and have a good week. I am away myself now in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all your vacation time, Mersad. Tank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics.
    Loved the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect scenery. I wish I had your cameras and your expertise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...time spent in nature is time well spent. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nature photos are always so inspiring to me. just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great views and wonderful shots.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely images. Nothing like clicking as the Sun is setting. (I always write Sun with a capital S as it is the source of all energy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brisk walk in the clean clear air to clear your head...wonderful! And such awesome views! How nice to have the mountain cottage to visit. Thanks for hosting the linky...always love participating! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink hued clouds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love that creek! Beautiful photos, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lush green landscape. Your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think staying in a mountain cottage and going walking is just the thing to recharge your batteries and relax. Enjoy. And thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What stunning scenery!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.