Monday, August 13, 2018

Beni and the Paint Job [Through My Lens Nr. 156]

We recently painted our house and the new colors have refreshed the interior immensely. We have a new turquoise/green wall that is a perfect backdrop for portrait photography. Of course Beni is the best candidate to try it out with and so I did. A little white rug under him, and the wall as a background, and I didn't need anything else. With the natural light coming in from the windows, I think the images turned out really good. Anyway, the paint job is done and summer vacation is slowly winding down. How has your summer been treating you so far?

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


28 comments:

  1. Beni is adorable! I like his inquisitive expression

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beni must get a bath every couple of days--- He's sure clean!! Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beni still poses well and is still as handsome as when I last saw his photograph. The room looks good too, I like that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Beni :)) Loved the room colour.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wall color, and it IS the perfect backdrop for the Beni portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beni ist einfach süß!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paint perfet and Beni poses perfectly as well Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that new color and YES it does make Beni the Beautiful Boy stand out so well.. adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remembering my art classes in school, yes, that is the color that skin tone us best presented against. It also, very wonderfully, is the perfect backdrop for Beni! Adorable shots! Love the new wall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour! Fantastic backdrop for you beautiful Beni.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours of the walls. Beni is cute as always.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beni is the perfect model. love this beautiful little dog

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colour is stunning and Beni is the perfect model.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those dog photos are beautiful - you could put them on canvas and sell them...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! Beni is too too cute Mersad, the wall colour is pretty fab too, as you say, perfect for portraits ✨

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice colour - one of my favourites. (Not on any of my walls, but in my wardrobe...)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colour of your wall. What a cute doggy! Have a great week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, Beni is adorable. Wonderful collection of photos. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your home and the new wall color! A perfect backdrop for your cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very lovely pic. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. cuteness overload :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.