Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Pacific Northwest Travel Video

There is something alluring about the Pacific Northwest of the United States (Washington State and Oregon). Maybe it's the evergreen forests that crown the inland, or the lush waves of the Pacific ocean that burst into the rugged shoreline. In the end, it's the freedom and wanderlust that washes over you as you drive down the Pacific Coast Highway. As you may know this journey was different from my previous travels for me in many ways. I spent one whole month in the States, the longest I had ever been away from home and work. This video collects the top sights from our trip to the Pacific Northwest. Make sure to watch it in HD or 4K for a full immersive experience. For a detailed 18-part travel series click here.


 


Music: Emancipator - Safe in the Steep Cliffs 

Shot in 4K on the Panasonic Lumix G85 with the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm lens


 .

7 comments:

  1. Mersad, what a beautiful video from your Northwest tour. It is like your still photography, stunning. You alway manage to get the best perspectives on the places you visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein sehr tolles Video, das ich gerne angeschaut habe und hätte noch ewig schauen können. Ich mache in den Urlauben leider fast gar keine Videos, da ich immer nur mit dem Fotografieren beschäftigt bin.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the video! I've never been out on the west coast so this entire trip was interesting to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched the video, truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Especially the shots of the waves hitting the shore. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this! A beautifully made video of your trip and, as with all your previous trip posts, I loved seeing familiar places through your eyes. I thought how fortunate we are to have lived in the PNW, especially when we were raising our family and were unable to travel widely! All of the places you show were shortish getaways for us !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quality of your camera is pretty insane bro ✌🏼 Love it! What a dreamy region. So many amazing views there. I am also a traveler at Haririi . i want to visit here I love the place with the spectacular waterfall. You made me jealous that you were there 😅. Thank you ! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.