Monday, October 29, 2018

Autumn Days at the Adriatic Sea [Through My Lens Nr. 167]

I love the odd that sometimes occurs in nature and in the changing seasons. There is a certain duality that attracts itself and from that the most gorgeous sights can be found. I love visiting beaches in winter as well as winter destinations in summer. You truly get to see these places from another perspective and in a different light. Like this beach on the Adriatic Sea in the small town Blace. I visited this spot many times in the summer and swam here, but never visited during late autumn. As I took these images, the sun was setting, creating the most beautiful light in the scenery.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


18 comments:

  1. Beautifully atmospheric images Mersad. The LINK in this week seems suddenly to work again thank goodness. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome views. Thanks for sharing beautiful pics.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is often more beautiful than summer. I love these photographs, which prove my statement to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...dramatic autumn skies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good shots. The second one is my favourite. The light behind the tree looks beautiful.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been enjoying yourfall images of Bosnia, Mersad. The Adriatic looked choppy in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wieder wunderschéne Bilder.
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them. What a lovely place. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning shots! A beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! I love the subtle beauty of winter. Thanks so much for hosting.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is great. I read a lot of interesting things from it. Thank you very much for sharing. Hope you will update more news in the future.
    geometry dash meltdown
    the happy wheels games
    animal jam play wild

    ReplyDelete
  13. the change in seasons is an interesting time of year. Here we are enjoying spring. But I can enjoy the beach even on a windy wintery day. ENjoy autumn and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, especially the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BE a man of well wisher
    Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to think sea view did not offer much chance for a variety in scenes to shoot.
    meet and greet Manchester
    Manchester airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete
  17. The breeze must feel incredible, by the see. I would love to go there.
    Tickets on Sale
    Buy Online Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian

    birth certificate in delhi
    birth certificate in bangalore
    birth certificate in gurgaon
    birth certificate correction
    birth certificate in noida
    birth certificate online
    birth certificate in ghaziabad
    birth certificate in india
    birth certificate apply online
    birth certificate in bengaluru

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.