Monday, December 24, 2018

Treats of the Season [Through My Lens Nr. 172]

It's the season of indulgence and with Christmas and New Year around the corner, houses all over the world are filling up with the scents of cooking and baking. Now it's the perfect time not only to engage in baking but also eating. On my blog you can find many recipes that can even be made last minute. I am looking forward to the quiet time now, as work slowly starts to wind down. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you will celebrate in the coziness of your home with your family.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


15 comments:


  1. sretan božić My friend, and I hope that you spend it with all of your friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Merry Christmas, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm ....shouldn’t have looked at your post before I ate breakfast! Your treats look better. Merry Christmas and thank you for the gift of hosting this linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Merry Christmas. These cookies and cakes look very delicious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Have a happy holiday eating all these beautiful baked goods. think of me not having any, but it is by choice. I am a sugar addict.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Wish I could come to your house! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is certainly a lot of indulgence going on over Christmas & New Year. The cookies look delicious. Happy Christmas to you and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh no! Now I want cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your Christmas was merry, Mersad. The baked goodies look absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Access to computers and other control systems which might provide you with information about the way the world revolves around technology should be unlimited and total. All information should be free and accessible to all. That is why we at INTEGRATEDHACKS have come come up with a team of highly motivated and dedicated hackers to help you get access to information you are being deprived of. Our services include and are not limited to hacking of social media accounts,email accounts, tracking of phones hacking of bank cards and many more.
    Have you ever been hacked? Need to recover your stolen account, Want to monitor your kids,spouse or partner, Change your school results track messages from an email or mobile number and many more, INTEGRATEDHACKS is the one for you. Hundreds of our clients have their phones, social media accounts, emails, servers, may bots and PCs hacked consistently and efficiently. Our professional hackers for hire team is highly qualified and can hack anything or device you desire without giving the target any form of notification which makes us one of the best.


    ★ Contact Us For Your Desired Hacking services via : integratedhacks@protonmail.com and experience cyber hacking like never before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice, Trucking cube provides Affordable Truck Moving, cheap moving truck, Lorry Truck Rentals, etc. all services safe and secure. If you want safe and secure transport services then you can contact Trucking cube.

    Freight Forwarding
    Bulk Transportation
    Rental Trucks

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.