Monday, December 10, 2018

Afternoon Walk through Copenhagen [Through My Lens Nr. 170]

During my week in Copenhagen, the most enjoyable thing was exploring the city on foot. Luckily the weather was perfect for it and that's why I chose some random photos from Copenhagen to show you in this post. They are images that don't necessarily belong into a specific theme, but they do showcase the beauty of this place. I have said it before and will repeat it gladly, when you walk through this city you can really feel happiness and peace. I hope that these images show that.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!








Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


12 comments:

  1. Awesome views. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copenhagen looks wonderful with perfect weather. Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...what a gorgeous walk, thanks for taking me along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine sehr bunte, interessante Stadt.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got to enjoy such nice weather on your visit to Copenhagen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sky looks amazing! Great collection of pictures.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Copenhagen is so beautiful - I'd love to go back there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place and beautiful photos. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wonder how older cities could manage to build in an environment with waterways right next to a foundation, and how old building techniques can be maintained to prevent seepage and flooding. But it does make for a beautiful environment. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a beautiful day there!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Order form here World's bitcoin atm card that works to Withdraw funds from blockchain account to local cash through ATM with current market rate. The Card is super speed financial tool to experience easiness for crypto currency investors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.