Monday, May 20, 2019

Night Walk Through Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 192]

Mostar is a great city to explore at dusk/night. We have had a lot of rain, so not many people are out and about, but it actually gives me some space to roam and explore. During a recent walk with Beni I have my phone camera out and was happily snapping along the way. The first image shows the Spanish Square and my old high school, the Mostar Gymnasium. Come along with us on this little photo journey.


Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!

The fair is in town, but when there are no people there it seems rather spooky.
Beni enjoying his walk.


The university headquarters.


"The universe is a electric cucumber"
The main city walking lane, devoided of people at this time of day.


Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!
 

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



14 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the night shots in your town and of course also Beni. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! Have a safe trip as well.

      Delete
  2. Wow--- You really did have the place to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly did. It was great for some street photography.

      Delete
  3. Excellent pictures and very inviting. I could feel the quietness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the clean night shots. Beni must be wondering where everybody is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome night clicks. Lovely Beni.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mersad
    Beni must enjoy his evening walks and you find some wonderful images to take photos of.Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful lights. Very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way the lights bring out the brilliant colours at night. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these blue hour photos!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.