Monday, December 9, 2019

Sunny Weekend in the Old Town of Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 218]

We have had a great December so far. Only a few rainy days have been sprinkled through mostly sunny and relatively warm days. Work is starting to wind down slowly as we approach the half of the month, though I'm sure there will be a crazy period before the month is over. These images were taken in the old town of Mostar. I shared some already this past weekend, but I went out again and these are a bit more lively. Also, there is Brauni here, my friend Selma's dog. She was more then happy to stroll along. I hope you will enjoy these images and I wish you a happy start into the new week!

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


15 comments:

  1. It is lovely to still have some warmth and sun at this time of the year. That is a fabulous image of Brauni. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit western, a bit eastern-- I'm always surprised by the minarets. It's a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely series of the old town, and I love your dog portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots. The dog looks quite noble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sensational looking village

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos of Mostar are beautiful! I love the stone buildings and cobblestones. Brauni looks like a very fine dog!

    Michelle
    http://mybijoulifeonline.com/~bijoube2

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful village and thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beginning of December for us has been quite rainy. We've been traveling south towards Los Angeles to get away from the rain in cold in BC, but it seems to be following us just the the Canada Geese that have migrated south. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love exploring old towns like this and taking photos. Thanks for taking us there. Have a fabulous week and thanks again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with all the points that you have mentioned. Thank you for a great in-depth article. clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Photos like a Pro. You Should take participate in the ART or PIC competitions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is nice content. totally agree with all the points that you have mentioned. Thank you for a great in-depth article. clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you need financing to renovate your house or to carry out your various projects? Fast and reliable in the short and long term at a rate of 3%. For more details: contact us directly by financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.