Monday, August 24, 2020

Afternoon on Alagovac Lake [Through My Lens Nr. 254]

The Alagovac Lake is a artifical lake located near the small town Nevesinje in south-east Bosnia and Herzegovina. Although it's only a 50 minute drive from Mostar, where I live, I visited it for the first time this past weekend. It was a hot summer afternoon and lots of people were swiming there as well as resting on the shores. While I did dip into the water a little, my main focus was actually exploring the lake and its surroundings. There is a wonderful forest around the lake with many trails and little hidden spots. The water is very clean and refreshing. I stumbeld upon a corn field right next to the forest and of course had to stop the car and take a few shots there as well. I hope you will enjoy these images from my little trip.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!










Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post




12 comments:

  1. Amazing place. Loved all pics.
    Stay well. Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post--- More than usual I felt I was along for the ride. The corn was a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of the lake. Your cornfield photo could have been taken here in South Dakota, but the rest not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shots ...It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to gardening hehttp://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/08/garden-affair-home-grown-veggie.htmlre

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked very cool and qnd peaceful there, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mersad, Great little lake with interesting spots. The pile of wood with a ladder? Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous, wide open space!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful and beautiful place. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely my kind of solitude!! I love your whole series!

    isabella

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.