Monday, May 31, 2021

Going back to Normal [Through My Lens Nr. 291]

It has been a long time since the thought about life returning to normal was as present as it is now. I received my Pfizer vaccine this past week and I'm waiting for the second dose. Even though the pandemic has avoided me and my family, there was always a thought of it happening, no matter how much you try to avoid it. But now, even traveling will become a possibility again, and summer vacation seems like it's just around the corner. This past weekend has been filled with cooking, resting and taking photos. The city is actually starting to fill up with tourists, nature is blooming and the river Neretva is as bright as it ever was. I cooked a lat breakfast on Saturday (with the best Scrambled Eggs from Ina Garden) and a treat on Sunday (the fluffiest Protein Pancakes with Strawberry and Blueberry Sauce, topped with bananas). How are you doing? Have you been vaccinated? Is life returning to normal or a resemblance thereof? I hope you are all well.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!      





 

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful town, bridge and river in the first shot and then when you photographed it through the shrubs. Your breakfast goodies looks really yummy. No sure what the turquoise shot is a close up of the river or an edited piece of silver kitchen paper? Interesting Mersad. I have had both my vaccinations now. Unfortunately I have done something to my neck shoulder adn upper arm and am in terrible pain. Could be a trapped nerve, rotator cuff dysfunction or Rotator cuff tear. Not good news and it is very debilitating. I cannot lift my camera and hardly can do anything around house garden or even get my own shopping. Thank you for hoting, stay safe and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a close up of the river as the water flows and makes its waves. Glad you got both shots and I’m so sorry to hear about your injury and pain. I hope it will be better soon.

      Delete
  2. So beautiful pics, Yummy foods.
    Glad to know you got your 1st does of vaccine. I got my 1st dose of Covishield (AstraZeneca) vaccine on 15th May. Hope all well soon.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rupam. Your photos are beautiful and look delicious, and so glad you are on your way to being fully vaccinated. That is the only way life will return to being more normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am booked to get my vax next week. We are a long way off tourists tho. Pretty much normal otherwise...but it's weird. Things can change quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely. Love these photos. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mersad, Yes, I have received my first dose back in March and may get my second dose by the middle of June. Once all my family has received their second doses we hope to be able to have visits inside if the restrictions are lifted. Thanks for sharing that good food. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi My name is Rebecca.i just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 7 years with 4 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr Zuma, who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 24hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can contact him on spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp +15068001647

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful images and lovely stories behind them

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.