Monday, October 25, 2021

Fog on the Jablanica Lake [Through My Lens Nr. 309]

While on a recent drive I noticed fog and low hanging clods above the Jablanica Lake. It was early in the morning and around that time you can usually spot many interesting sights around this lake. The Jablanica Lake is a artificial lake, created by a dam on the river Neretva. These images were taken just outside the small town of Ostrozac. I parked my car on the side of the road and went out with my camera to take a good look at the surroundings. The crisp morning air bit my cheeks at first, but then the sights took over and I didn't mind the cold. I love these morning sights on rivers and lakes. It's such a tranquil scene. I could have stayed there for hours. But as I had to keep going, I went back to my car, drove off and soon the fog lifted. The images remain though. I hope your week is off to a good start.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!




 Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



12 comments:

  1. beautiful scenes Mersad. Fog makes for great atmospheric photos. Thanks for hosting, take care and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That third picture is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the second one - but it was a toss up!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shots of this lake with fog. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning views, Great photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. I love the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need financing to renovate your house or to carry out your various projects? Fast and reliable in the short and long term at a rate of 3%. For more details: contact us directly by financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  7. slot joker เล่นสล็อต หน้าเว็บ เล่นสบายครับ เพียงสมัครเล่น สล็อต จากเว็บ joker มาแรง มีเกมให้เลือกมากมาย ผู้เล่นที่ชื่นชอบในการเล่นเกมสล็อต ต้องไม่พลาด
    ทดลองเล่นสล็อต วันนี้ที่นี่ฟรีทุกค่ายเกม

    ReplyDelete
  8. joker สูตรสล็อต มาแรง joker สูตรสล็อต มาแรง ทำเงินง่ายๆแห่งปี 2022 สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ สล็อตออนไลน์ ทำเงิน สร้างรายได้ให้กับผู้เล่นมากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการเล่นเกมสล็อต หรือ พนันคาสิโน เว็บสล็อต โจ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  9. superslot หนึ่งในคำตอบที่จะช่วยให้คุณเล่น สล็อต อันดับ 1 เมืองไทยที่นักพนันออนไลน์ต้องรู้จักในเวลานี้
    โดนใจ สนุกไปกับการลงเดิมพันออนไลน์ ทดลองเล่นสล็อต ทุกค่ายมาไว้ในที่เดียว จะเป็นดังมากมาย ทั้ง slotxo , pg slot สมัครยูสเซอร์เดียว เล่นได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  10. superslot ซุปเปอร์สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมสล็อต รวมหลากหลายค่าย ไม่ว่าจะเป็น PG Slot, Joker Game, Spade Gaming, Game Hall slot, SlotXO, EVOPLAY, AmbPoker, Jili และค่ายเกมดังอีกมากมาย และยังสามารถเข้า ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี ได้อีกด้วย ทดลองเล่นสล็อต ได้ทุกเกม ครบจบให้คุณเล่นในที่เดียว หรืออีกช่องทางการเข้าเล่นคือ ทางเข้า superslot

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.