Monday, October 18, 2021

Autumn Celebrations [Through My Lens Nr. 309]

Apple picking season is in full swing and our trees at our mountain cottage are still giving a lot. Beni was with us as well. He celebrated his 13th Birthday this past Friday. I can’t believe how time is flying by. It seems like it was only yesterday when he came into our home, when I was still in Law School. He is still full of life and energetic, and a force to be reckoned with. Autumn is slowly coming into our lives, leaves are changing colors and on the local Grabovica lake wonderful reflections can be seen. There are no more fruits left on the trees, we have picked them all. Now we have to figure out what to do with all those quinces. Maybe you have some ideas what to do with them? If you have let me know in the comments below. We usually make them into jam or bake in a cake.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!








Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



10 comments:

  1. The scenery is spectacular and I love the close up of the apple but of course Beni is lovely also Mersad. Thanks for hosting, take care and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our apple tree is amazing--- we cut it down about 20 years ago, but while the old stump rotted, the heart of the tree grew new trunks and starting about 3 years ago produces lots and lots of apples. We love the tree, but the apples are terrible. I wish it would make apples like the one you pictured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful fall landscape photos. Love the close up of the apple. Apple season is one of the high points of fall. Thank you for maintaining this site for us to share our pictures. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely but your little dog is the lovliest of all. What an adorable cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE quinces. Our tree is covered in flowers right now. They'll be ready to pick around April. I usually make jam, or in a cake like you say, or just stew and have with cream! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need financing to renovate your house or to carry out your various projects? Fast and reliable in the short and long term at a rate of 3%. For more details: contact us directly by financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  7. joker สูตรสล็อต มาแรง joker สูตรสล็อต มาแรง ทำเงินง่ายๆแห่งปี 2022 สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ สล็อตออนไลน์ ทำเงิน สร้างรายได้ให้กับผู้เล่นมากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการเล่นเกมสล็อต หรือ พนันคาสิโน เว็บสล็อต โจ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  8. <Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.