Monday, October 11, 2021

Transition of Seasons in the Forest [Through My Lens Nr. 308]

There is something so calming and relaxing about the transition of season in the forest. The change is most apparent here, but it's also a place where the calm is mostly felt. On a sunny autumn day, the forest can be as inviting as a summer beach or snow covered mountain. It's the place of the season and I like to relish in it as much as I can. Before you know it, autumn is over and the long wait through winter awaits. The days are getting shorter here and cooler as well. This past weekend we had rain and strong winds, so I like to look back at these images from the previous weekend where I witnessed a much prettier transition of seasons. These images here were taken in Split, Croatia, on the shorelines of the Adriatic Sea. You may have read my post about our visit there. These woods are located right next to the cliffs and offer glimpses into the calming blue waters of the sea.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


15 comments:

  1. I really like those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous trees Mersad. Thanks for hosting, take care and have a lovely wek ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing trees, Loved all shots. Cute Beni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trees! Soon there will be snow in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beach shot!! How lovely for you to have that sort of open space and nature close by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet. Love your images. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, wonderful photos. Thank you so much. I feel a breath of calmness and beauty just looking at them. And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature...and forest are absolutely amazing in October! Is my favorite month of the year!

    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just file a complaint with my broker   Mr. Carlos Wilfred. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: investandearnbinaryfx@gmail.com or  whatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 or telegram: @IEBINARYFX for inquiries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need financing to renovate your house or to carry out your various projects? Fast and reliable in the short and long term at a rate of 3%. For more details: contact us directly by financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  11. slot joker เล่นสล็อต หน้าเว็บ เล่นสบายครับ เพียงสมัครเล่น สล็อต จากเว็บ joker มาแรง มีเกมให้เลือกมากมาย ผู้เล่นที่ชื่นชอบในการเล่นเกมสล็อต ต้องไม่พลาด
    ทดลองเล่นสล็อต วันนี้ที่นี่ฟรีทุกค่ายเกม

    ReplyDelete
  12. joker สูตรสล็อต มาแรง joker สูตรสล็อต มาแรง ทำเงินง่ายๆแห่งปี 2022 สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ สล็อตออนไลน์ ทำเงิน สร้างรายได้ให้กับผู้เล่นมากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการเล่นเกมสล็อต หรือ พนันคาสิโน เว็บสล็อต โจ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  13. superslot หนึ่งในคำตอบที่จะช่วยให้คุณเล่น สล็อต อันดับ 1 เมืองไทยที่นักพนันออนไลน์ต้องรู้จักในเวลานี้
    โดนใจ สนุกไปกับการลงเดิมพันออนไลน์ ทดลองเล่นสล็อต ทุกค่ายมาไว้ในที่เดียว จะเป็นดังมากมาย ทั้ง slotxo , pg slot สมัครยูสเซอร์เดียว เล่นได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  14. <Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.