Monday, January 31, 2022

Weekend Projects [Through My Lens Nr. 323]

There are some things around around the house that you put off for a long time. This weekend marked the time that I finally got around to do some of those things. First up was hanging up pictures on my walls that I actually had to paint first which was a challenge itself. I wanted to come up with unique ideas for my pictures that are not simple posters that you can buy online. Whether I succeeded in that attempt or not remains to be seen, but these are the three pictures that I painted over the weekend. They basically represent sunrise, midday and sunset/night at the sea. You can see in the first image that I that I have mild warm morning tones it's like a sunrise over the bay, in the blue and beige image I have a classic beach theme with splashes of water, and the last image represents the night sky that comes after a sunset. Tell me in the comments below if you like them. 





I also came up with  a simple Egg McMuffin recipe that does not involve a lot of frying and oil. I wanted to make a healthier version. I used protein pancakes that I made and sandwiched between them a egg that I cooked in a form, and then I added some light salami and cheese. It was a perfect breakfast.


Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!


Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

 


16 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great! The splashes come out really good. You can be sure that nobody in the world has the same paintings. And homemade egg mc muffin looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your abstract painting are cool. I would like to see them hang on your wall now. That Egg Muffin sure looks good adn making me hungry so I better get myself some breakfast. For me this morning, scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Thanks for hosting take care and have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will show an update once they are up on the walls.

      Delete
  3. I do like them very much. They manage to express a lot with simple forms. Well done! And the sandwich looks awfully good as well. Oh yes--- I have started watching The Game Of Thrones for the first time-- just about through two seasons. Split is perfect as are all the other locations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you will enjoy the show. Yes they shot a lot in Split and Dubrovnik as well.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Dear Mersad, and for sharing such a lovely, charming post!
    Happy Monday and new week
    XO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. The paintings work well. I particularly like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful.
    Yummy food :)
    Thanks a lot for hosting. Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the wanting something personal on your walls and I like your take on morning, noon, and night! ….We made pictures out of our own special photos for ours because neither of us is artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you are a talented photographer, but now I also know you are a talented painter. I am impressed by your art. You should display your art in a gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You painted very unique, modern and colorful painting, Mersad. The breakfast sandwich looks delicious. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look great! Aren't you clever? I;'d never even think of trying that. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great prints. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That painting is so awesome. And moreover, I really like result of that lens. Now it's time to avail Telemarketing Services for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.