Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Guide


I often get mails and comments from potential tourists and visitors saying that they have seen an image on this blog or a post and they want to know where that is and how they can get there. And after answering I thought that I should do something to showcase these destinations in a better way. Sure, if you go to the menu of this blog under "Travels" -> "Bosnia and Herzegovina" you will find all posts related to this country, but it's not easy to keep track of it.

Sebilj, a wodden fountain in Bascarsija, the old town of Sarajevo

That's why I created a Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Guide on this blog, which you can find under "About Me" -> "Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Guide". It's a constantly updated page, that not only lists the blog posts by city and region, but also provides an updated map which shows where the places are located that I talk about.

At the spring of the Buna river in Blagaj

Now it's much easier to plan a route or trip and I hope to update the page and continue growing it. I made it a while back, but I never talked about it in extent. On the side of the blog you will always find a small promo image for that page. Just click it and it will get you there (or use the menu). I hope this will be of good use to many.

You can find the complete and updated Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Guide here


Peaking out of the main tower of Pocitelj town



 Where I'm linking to

32 comments:

  1. Traumhaft schöne Aufnahmen!!! Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images, Mersad.
    Maybe, someday...
    one never knows what the future may bring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to help them find what they want to visit. i wish i could, but i have to depend on your visits from my computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway, you get to enjoy the sights. Thanks Sandra!

      Delete
  4. Hello Mersad, your images are gorgeous. I would love to visit these places myself someday. Your blog is wonderful. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your country is so beautiful Mersad! I am rally looking forward to visit. I will insist you to take me along on some of your trips also - would be great to have the guide-maker with me during the travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You arealways thinking how to improve your site adn help people find what they are looking for andI am sure it is very much appreciated. Your country is lovely and that last shot is beautifully framed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret. I try to keep it user friendly as possible. Writing a blog for multiple years can storage up great posts others can't find later.

      Delete
  7. for those of us who can't travel to these lovely and exotic places, thank you for sharing the images of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the information and I do agree with Norma, for those of us who can't travel there, your captures are the next best thing!! Seeing your photos and the information you include is the best way to start my day and I do thank you for sharing, Mersad!! I hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvia. That's really sweet. I love to share stories and sights from my world and I'm glad they bring you joy.

      Delete
  9. I think it's wonderful that you want to share all the beautiful places you've been. I would love to visit each site and hear the history that abounds. I truly appreciate that you share so much of your world with us....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, I really appreciate the positive feedback I get, and I makes me want to do and share more.

      Delete
  10. Your images are incredible! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! These images are absolutely exquisite! Makes me want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly worth visiting; beautiful nature, rich history, friendly people...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mersad, your photos are really a great incentive to visit your area. Glad to see you have a travel section for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Loved seeing this and you were a treat as usual. Thank you so much! Bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wieder tolle Aufnahmen mit eingefügt finde ich die Idee von dir echt klasse und gut. So kann man sich immer gleich auf einen Blick orientieren.

    Herzliche Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea, Mersad, to gather all your wonderful travel posts in one spot. I know that if we ever get to the Adriatic, your blog is the place I'd go to first for research.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent plan, Mersad.

    I particularly like the spring of the Buna river - I can imagine sitting there and breathing in its excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uz ovakve fotografije nije ni čudo što se toliko ljudi interesuje za BiH. Drago mi je da neko promoviše našu državu na ovakav način. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos! Looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are so many magical places in the Balkans!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been to the Balkans but have yet to visit B&H. Mostar has long been on my bucket list, though. Your photos are a beautiful encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The spring photo is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's awesome! I'm definitely sharing that travel guide!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great area, maybe a place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice stuff to read and explore

    check my photography from india at www.fridaypic.omc

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice stuff to read and explore

    check my photography from india at Fridaypic

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.