Monday, September 18, 2017

In the Fall Season [Through my Lens Nr. 112]

I have written about my love for the fall season many times on this blog, but now that another fall season is upon us, those warm feelings have resurfaced. I guess it has mostly to do with the fact that the summer in Mostar is long and hot, so the fresh air is literally a gift from the heavens. Of course it has started with rain in the city, which is not so nice, but soon we'll see the leaves turn completely and have more and more golden colors spread throughout the scenery. Fall is also the season for travel and a exciting new trip is planned for mid October, but I won't yet reveal where my friends and I are going to go. Last year we visited the USA, and made a New England road trip, which was the ultimate fall fest. In honor of the (almost) 1 year anniversary of that trip I will share some fall images from New England in this post. I hope you'll enjoy.





Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

31 comments:

  1. So wundervoll mag ich den Herbst und ich konnte mich in CDN auch nie dran sattsehen. Tolle Erinnerungen hast du wachgerufen.

    Wünsche dir einen schönen Wochenstart und sende viele Inselgrüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke für deinen lieben Komentar, ja Herbst in Canada soll ja auch wirklich toll sein. Besonders im süden des Landes.

      Delete
  2. Our fall colors in Sweden has barely started. Very colorful where you live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't live here. These are some fall images from New England, which I took last year while visiting.

      Delete
  3. I love that first photo with the old abandoned house against the vivid foliage! Hoping to visit New England next month for a fall fest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moram priznati da nisam uopšte ljubitelj jeseni, ali ove fotografije djeluju fantastično. Rado bih se prošetao ovuda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fall photos are striking.... such beauty and you captured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the post. So beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our summer has mainly been so terrible that I am quite sad Autumn is here but the beautiful colours are definitely one of the few upsides

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pics mersad! can't wait to hear about the upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Fall colors!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful, I have trip planned next month too capture the Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Fall photos of New England are just stunning! It is always so incredibly beautiful there in that season. Not much color in the leaves in Oregon yet or here in Virginia too where I am visiting my Mom. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh, so viel gelb und tolle farbige Landschaften. Bei uns färbtsich noch nichts.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all beautiful, but the first shot is my favorite. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do love a New England Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The very first RV trip after we retired was to New England for the "leaf-peeping" season (we are from the west coast USA)...it was wonderful, we loved every minute of that trip and our stay on n Vermont. Your pictures are lovely and bring back nice memories. Thank you for that and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fall is my favorite time of year! Can't wait for the leaves to turn color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! My favorite time of year, too! What gorgeous photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The fall colours are gorgeous. I would love to be in the northern hemisphere one of these years during fall.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very beautiful and have a wonderful week. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mersad, You have captured some wonderful fall colors. Wow!!! Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful, colorful reminder of the changing of the seasons. . .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your first photo as soon as it popped up reminds me of the movie The Shack. Fall is wonderful except I just wish it lasted longer because not a fan of what follows. Our leaves have started falling some, but no beautiful colors yet, but soon. :) Enjoyed the colorful ones you share.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  23. What GORGEOUS fall photos! I love New England!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah, my beloved New England, I thought it looked familiar! Great captures. So glad you enjoyed your visit! Looking forward to the reveal of the next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fall foliage in New England is fantastic. Your photos are excellent showing the range of colors that the trees deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are just gorgoeus fall photos! I am ready for the leaves to change!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! What stunning fall shots. #3 & #5 are just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The house in the first photo tempted me into commenting. I don't know why but old house like that enthral me. As for Autumn, it has been my favourite season since I took my first photo at the age of 6.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.