Monday, August 1, 2022

Summer Vacation 2022 [Through My Lens Nr. 348]

Summer Vacation is finally here! For me at least. For the next week I will be visiting and exploring the island Krk in Croatia. For today’s first post from Krk, I will show you the town Malinska where I’m stationed. It’s a beautiful small town with a lively harbor and many restaurants and cafes. I explored it a little bit this afternoon when I came here. The water is perfect and I really needed some rest after a busy year of working. I will enjoy myself in this week and will bring you more sights and stories from this island. So stay tuned.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!  
 







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



 

8 comments:

  1. Krk needs a vowel or two! (I'm very old fashioned!) It seems a perfect place you to unwind. Have a great, relaxing time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you have found the perfect place to relax and unwind from your busy year Mersad. Thanks for hosting and I hope you enjpy the rest of your stay in Krk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your well deserved vacation. Mersad. Krk looks like a beautiful resort town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely small town, and perfect place to dock a sailboat. Are you going to shoot some drone video?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful place , Amazing pics. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place to take a summer vacation. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing! can't wait to see what all you find!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this little beach town -- it looks like a perfect vacation spot. Thanks for sharing and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.