Monday, August 29, 2022

Secluded Beach in Tucepi [Through My Lens Nr. 352]

I love little secluded beaches, from visiting them to discovering them. This weekend I had the joy to visit the small town Tucepi in Croatia. The town beaches are still very crowded, and I don't like to swim there. So I ventured west from the town beach into the nearby hills, walked for 15 minutes and came across this beautiful little coven of joy. The beach is called "Kraljev gaj" and is secluded and offers a nice pebble ground. The water is crystal clear. When I arrived there there were a few people there, but by the time 6pm rolled around I was there by myself. I enjoyed swimming and relaxing there until sunset came along. I left before the night settled in and left behind this small gem.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!   








Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



11 comments:

  1. A really nice post, but I absolutely love those last three shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mersad, here is my photo to post. I can not post it myself, so if you would be so kind as to do it for me. Thank you. http://grantedmutterings.blogspot.com/2022/08/tiger-swallowtail.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I really enjoyed your recent drone video, very creative and professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an idyllic small beach you found with crystal clear waters. FABULOUS images and place. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. That crystal clear water is fantastic! Beautiful hide away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly is a little gem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it looks so lovely! great pics too. Enjoy your week, stay safe and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color and clearness of that water is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful place!! your photos are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.