Thursday, August 11, 2022

My little slice of Heaven [Through My Lens Nr. 349]

My trip to Krk is over. As sad I am to type this, this also means that there are many new stories on the way. Those of you who follow me on instagram (@mersaddonko) have already seen a lot, but I saved the best for the blog of course. Now it's back to editing images which I will share soon. For now I want you to see the perfect little beach I found on the island. It's literally a beach for one! The best thing is I found it purely by mistake. The spot in the shade on another beach was taken so I had to search elsewhere. While I was walking along the shore I noticed a small path leading down the hill and through a small underbrush. I followed it and to my excitement noticed the small beach hidden in the shade. It was a perfect spot, one which I would constantly visit for the rest of my stay.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!  

 

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



 

 

4 comments:

  1. Truly a beautiful slice of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mersad, I tried to add a photo, but I was blocked from doing so. Here is the URL:
    http://grantedmutterings.blogspot.com/2022/08/kayak-reflection.html
    You can add it if you wish. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you could spend the time in this beautiful spot. Good for the brain!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.