Monday, June 1, 2015

10 Photography Blogs You Need to Follow

In this post I want to list 10 Photography Blogs You Need to Follow. Of course, there are many more worth speaking of, and if you enjoy this post, then I will do more. These blogs are photo blogs in general, but there are many more I follow, and that are worth your time. I will do a 10 Travel Blogs You Need to Follow too, so you can look forward to that as well. In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy my selections. Please make sure to visit these, links are under each title.




1. Photogeography by Jaroslav Suchożebrski  

fotogeograf.blogspot.com 


This is a wonderful photo blog, by Jaroslav. You will find landscape, seascape and nature images in general here. All photos are taken with much care and knowledge, and I love browsing through here.


2. Linda's Lens by Linda W.

photomomlinda.blogspot.com
Linda takes the most amazing trips and ventures out into mountains, beaches and fields. Her camera is always with her, and I find her photography inspiring. You should definitely check her blog out if you haven't already.


3. Out of His Mind's Eye by Bill

outtahismind.blogspot.com

I love the Pacific Northwest, and Bill and his wife Laura (check out her blog as well: prettypixbylaura.blogspot.com) live in those regions. Their images include sweeping mountain vistas, shots of the Oregon river valley, beaches, lighthouses, trains...what more do you want. A perfect photography setting.


4. Forest Snapper by Peter

fsnapper.blogspot.com
Peter writes from the United Kingdom, and on his blog you will always find interesting sights from the woods and wildlife. I love to just sit down and browse through his impressive collection of images.


5. What Karen Sees by Karen

whatkarensees.blogspot.com
I am constantly in awe of Karen's photography. Not only does she visit great locations, but she photographs them with so much care and love that it shows in every single image that she posts. Head over to her blog now, it come highly recommended.


6. Stefanodav's Shot-Blog by Stefano Davanzo

stefanodav.blogspot.com
Stefano is a blogger from Italy, and his photos do include lots of cityscapes from Verona, Florence, Milano and many other towns and villages in Italy. You will also find a stunning collection of images from Hawaii there, which are always fascinating to me.


7. The Suburban Girl by Rebecca Haegele

thedustycellar.blogspot.com


Rebecca is an amazing photographer from Pennsylvania, USA. Her blog is simple and clean-cut, which gives plenty of opportunity for the photography to pop out. From artistic shots, landscapes to family portraits, there is a wide variety here to admire.


8. Fotography by Felicia

fotosbyfelicia.blogspot.com
There is a huge variety in Felicia's photography, from nature images to amazing landscapes, barns, and the US countryside. A very fascinating browse of wildlife and rural scenes.


9. Adrian's Images by Adrian Ward

adriansimages.blogspot.com


There is always something colorful and striking in Adrian's world. Weather it's his West Highland Terriers, roaming about in nature, incredible macros or the great outdoors. I find his blog to be a constant source of inspiration and wonder.


10. And there was Light by Feli Maghiar

florinmaghiar.blogspot.com
I love Feli's photography. There is just so much to explore on her blog, that I often find myself browsing endlessly. You fill find a great variety in photos, from the woods and lakes, to the countryside as well as flower and macro shots. I recommend this blog a lot, and I hope it gets more views soon. It's regularly updated with new images.


I hope you enjoyed this selection and that you have found something for yourself. 

As I said this is not by a long shot everything you need to watch, or everything that I watch. But listing all blogs that I visit would be impossible in one post. I hope to do more soon. It's always nice to introduce the blogging community to each other, but also expand readers views.

You can follow all these blogs through Bloglovin, which is a great site to stay in touch if you don't use blogger. It lets you subscribe to any blog. You can follow my blog there as well.


32 comments:

  1. Thank you for the interesting list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of photo blogs, Mersad.
    Thanks for including mine with Bill's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you don't mind me giving Bill's blog better billing :) Wanted to give his a shout out.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the plug and many thanks for the reading list. I feel in exalted company here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mersad A lovely list some of which I do follow but I wil check out the rest. I think this is a greast idea. By the way Forest Snapper is NOT called :Lydney but Peter. Lydney is where he lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the correction. Wrote that one to fast I guess.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the list, Mersad. It was good to see Adrian and Bill there. It's been a long time since I visited Adrian's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised and delighted to be in the selection. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mersad, thanks for sharing this list of bloggers and photographers. A few of them I do visit already like Linda's lens and Felicia's blog. They are all great photographers and have wonderful blogs. Enjoy your Monday and have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Eileen. When I do a Wildlife edition, yours will be definitely included as well!

      Delete
  8. Dear Mersad I have no words...THANK YOU so much for mentioning & suggesting my Blog on yours, what I mostly appreciate is the fact that it comes from a talented blogger like you.
    I will immediately look carefully at the other 9 blogs you suggested.
    Thanks again Mersad.
    Ciao
    Stefano

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have followed Rebecca and Karen and Felicia for years, the others i will take a look at.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! All of them look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't finish the new blog banner. :( Thanks again. And thanks for the suggestions. I will be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the list...going to check them out...i'm already familiar with felicia's!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for including me in your list. I'm truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Mersad for the wonderful compliment of including me in your list. I am honored! I already receive inspiration from some of these very talented photographers, including yourself, and I'm excited to check out the ones I'm not familiar with. Can't wait for more of your lists!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great list of photography blogs to explore. I'm not familiar with any of them - yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great list, Mersad!! Thanks for sharing!! Hope you have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so often awed by the photographs posted by so many talented photographers, including yourself. Thanks for sharing this list of others. Just from the samples you included in this post, I can see why you're a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Mersad! And thanks for including Laura's blog with mine. I personally think her work is the main attraction! And thanks for introducing us to some incredible blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heips Mersad, this is very interesting list, and I'm going to check them out by the time. Some of them I already know.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Mersad, for this selection. I follow a few of these and will be adding the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you! I'll have to check them all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They all look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the nice links, Mersad!
    Have a Beautiful Week!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great list! I know Felicia' s and Rebecca's but will give some of the others a look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. a couple of these are my regular reads and i've visited several others, too. nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will definately check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I will check these out too..I already discovered Linda's blog and am following :-))

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an awesome list! The only one I already follow is Photography by Felicia. I will have to check out the others!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.