Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday Beni!

Today is Beni's 7th Birthday, and it's just amazing how quickly time flies by. It seems like it was only yesterday when I posted his 6th Birthday post. Last time I did an overview of his life with us for the last 6 years, but this time I wanted to focus on the 7th! Pet owners know this occurrence: open up your phone camera and you will find hundreds of pet images (and only a couple of yourself). So in that spirit let me open up my phone camera album for you and lets take a peak into the last year with Beni. Happy Birthday my friend!

Love me, love me, love me

I don't want to go inside just yet, and you can't make me

I just wanted to get comfy

Yup, too cold!


So I'm hanging out in the flower bed, whatever...

Nice day outside, isn't it?

I really don't know how I got here...
As I said, I really don't care that I'm in the flower bed.

Can't catch me!

I'm quietly judging you as you watch your DVDs instead of me!

Nap time is the best time.

Just chillin'

Still can't catch me!



Thank you all for visiting. I hope you are having a great day, and that these shots cheered you up a bit!

20 comments:

  1. Such a fun post. He is avery special little dog Mersad and a grest companion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah he is a great friend to have around :)

      Delete
  2. Moll and Alf say Many Happy Returns to Beni. A lovely set for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots of Beni. He is adorable. Happy 7th birthday Beni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beni has one wonderful life... to live it with those that love him so.
    Great captures, Mersad ...
    Happy Birthday, Beni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Beni.....He is so beautiful and it's obvious you have so much fun with him...I loved his comments under your captures of him....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwww, all of these pictures melt my heart.
    Have a happy day Beni.

    Oh and I think my favorite is where you're watching DVDs instead of Beni.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy birthday Beni and I am so glad you showed all of these. it is hard to pick a favorite because I love all of them, but the one looking out the door while you watch DVD's is just so sweet. and of course the flower bed shots. at least you are not digging hole, but just getting black dirt on your white tummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happt Birthday to Sweet Beni! Adorable photos! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun pictures of a sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Beni! :) It appears you have a great Labrador friend to celebrate with you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute! And I see he likes -as my dog do also- hanging and playing around. With a dog you never have a dull moment! Ê••́á´¥•̀Ê”
    Happy birthday Beni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I do love Beni and your photos for the day are SO delightful!! Thank you so much!! I still miss my Sam Schnauzer so much!!! Enjoy your little friend and give him a pat for me!! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Happy Birthday to Beni. He is really cute, and seems to be a very loyal friend. Give him a pat from me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beni is a cutie! Loved all your photos of him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stimmt absolut....ich von mir selbst habe eine handvoll Fotos, aber so ist es halt. Die Tiere liegen uns am Herzen.

    Tolle Aufnahmen, jedes Einzelne für sich.

    Happy Birthday auch von mir Beni♥

    Liebe Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to your furbaby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday cute Beni!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Beni! You sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very helpful information author clearly describe this topic. i have also some links to share norton.com/setup

    www.norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.