Monday, August 21, 2017

Back at Work [Through My Lens Nr. 108]


As I said in last weeks, vacation is over and it's back to reality. Well, reality has crept back into our lives again. I am at work, back at the desk, now only thinking about the summer that has seemingly passed. Though I'm sure the next trip is just around the corner, there is little to validate that sentiment at this point in time. We are all back at work and attention has to be focused back. All the mail that has collected over the past couple of weeks is back out, being sorted edited, new appointments made, back in court and with all of that we have gained some rain back. I am looking forward to post my final summer vacation post from Primosten this Wednesday. Click here to see that travel series.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!

 Of course nothing changes for Beni. Lucky guy...


Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


25 comments:

  1. He is adorable Mersad. YOu gad a lovely break so it is 'back to porridgge' now again. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead sorting all that mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems you hade some mails to go through. Even snailmails. :)

    Thanks for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponedjeljak plus povratak na posao s odmora su mi ubitačna kombinacija. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, your Beni is a cutie! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacations are great, then the scheduled life returns... we start school again today... will miss the time off, yet enjoy the more structured time also. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah sweet Beni, he is retired like I am.. that is a LOT of mail to handle, hope it is done by now

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be so nice to be as carefree as Beni! Hope you have a great and productive time at work, ad can get away again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, that Beni is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh...it's always so hard to go back to work after a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! After the vacation. Of course dogs are always on vacation--hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always look at it this way- Work pays for the things I want to do in life.

    Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I worked 40 years, vacation was what I looked forward to. Go and and enjoy while you can. Thanks for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to drop by my place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wie gut ich das noch kenne...zurück vom Urlaub und auf dem Schreibtisch sammelt sich die Post. Da wurde dann meist sofort reingeschaut um wichtiges und Terminschreiben gleich am nächsten Tag zu erledigen.

    Viele Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best wishes :)) Loved to cute Beni :)
    Have a nice week.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  15. sadly holidays must come to an end, but we can look forward with anticipation and start planning the next one. But for now, time to refocus. I hope your week goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beni is adorable, Mersad! I am so glad you got some time to relax and rejuvenate. Sending you warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is beauty in the ordinary of our lives as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, the mail...but then who couldn't love back to reality when you have Benji to see, that dog is sooo cute. I'm sure he's a good helper. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles Pictorial Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holidays are wonderful but I aways told my kids you have to come home to go again....Glad to see you again...It's been awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute Beni seem to have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look very organised - and what a gorgeous dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I would give up all that mail and work for another heatwave (actually, the vacation part of the heatwave).

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's been a while since I've been on your great looking photography site, clearly you've been busy!

    Yes sometimes one needs a holiday to get over your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.