Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Visiting Primosten [Part 3/3]: Beaches of the City

It's time to leave Primosten, but before I depart I will show you some of the amazing beaches this town has to offer. There is a very public main beach right next to the old town, another big one in front of the Hotel Zora, that has cabanas and beach chairs, and in the end there is the one I spent most of my time on. The third one is located at the tip of the peninsula where Hotel Zora is located. I hope you will enjoy these final sights from the seaside, before I pack my backs and head back home.

This is a multi-part travel series. Other parts include:
Part 1: Sunset and Afterglow
Part 2: Old Town at Night
Part 3: Beaches of the City

The main beach has a lot of people. I really don't like crowds on the beach so I avoided the main beach. It is great for night swimming though, since there are some lights, so you are not in total darkness. When the night got warm I went down there and refreshed myself in the cold of the sea. Don't have any pictures of the beach at night but I can say that you can see the stars on a clear night, with the town lit up in the distance. It's really mesmorizing.






I walked around to the tip of the peninsula where Hotel Zora is located. The waves were really big on that afternoon, crashing into the rocks, foaming up and then getting released back to the sea. My beach was quiet again, with amazing colors of the sea. A soft breeze was carrying the smell of salt in the air. I could really feel the atmosphere of the sea.








I eventually headed back to my room and packed my things. The next morning it was time to return home. Memories of a great summer vacation remained.


I hope you enjoyed this travel series and summer sights.

The End



12 comments:

  1. Traumhaft schöne Bilder wieder!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. the water is just amazing and so very beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wave action you've captured! Your photos make me want to plan a trip here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the quieter beaches, too. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely beach photos. You make it look ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful place! I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful setting. Your photos of the sea are so beautiful...I could almost feel the spray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos, Mersad! I love all the colors in the ocean waves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing views. Loved the post and pics.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.