Monday, October 16, 2017

Life on the Airport [Through My Lens Nr. 116]

I love airports. Though I had a hard time getting rid of my fear of flying, I have always loved the busy but organized way airports work. I love seeing travelers, shops and gates. That's why I love layovers (most people loath them). I use the time to walk around, take pictures, and if the airport is big, look at the departure table and wonder where the next flight could take me. So for this post I wanted to show some images from the Munich Airport which is really nice. We arrived there early in the morning, but waited for our flight to Reykjavik a good amount of time. I hope to share an update post from Iceland during the week, but until then here are some travel images from the airport so far.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

16 comments:

  1. honestly I am not that fond of airports. But they, sometimes, have nice spots. But mostly they are too busy for my taste. a favorite shot of yours is the second from the bottom. The water flowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and interesting Photos. I`ve never been to an airport since I`m afraid of flying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that waterfall and I would like the layover to. I have only flown once in my life and that was in 1969, I had a 2 hour layover in Atlanta and had a blast waiting. that food pic is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never really looked at an airport that way - its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like airports. It's fun to people-watch. Lots of folks going to exciting destinations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist München, das erkenne ich ohne Wort von den Bildern. :-)
    Musstet ihr hier umsteigen?
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Munich Airport looks very nice and very modern. The food actually looked delicious. I never had a fear of flying except for a brief period after 9-11.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love being in the airplane, seeing which meal they have today, and arriving, but all the other things I would like to avoid (but can't)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a crazy waterfeature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Airports don't do anything for me. In fact, they make me nervous. I don't like being trapped in a "secure" area and I don't like going through security. I do like that waterfall feature at the Munich airport though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Airports are interesting. I hate going through security but I like walking around ones to get some the local flavor in places. Great waterfall feature.

    Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful airport, Thanks for all pics.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the anticipation of an airport when we are about to fly somewhere, but I hate lay-over airports while waiting to connect to another flight, or airports on the way home, when we have to wait, and I just want to get home. Happy travels! And thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love airports more than I love flying!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mersad, I prefer to have some time between flights so I can walk around a bit and check things out a bit before I get back on the plane for a few more hours. Love the blue glass of the water feature. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This airport looks pretty modern and wonderful. Every passenger flying from this airport would be feeling comfortable before taking his flight.
    airport parking manchester

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.