Monday, October 23, 2017

Back Home from Iceland [Through My Lens Nr. 117]

It has been a wild ride. The last 10 days have been filled with incredible sights, places and wonders. I don't even know where to start. I guess I should say that my friends and I are back from our Iceland road trip. As I am writing this I'm back at work, with papers piled up, but it's totally worth it! I will start editing out images as soon as possible in order to start a brand new and massive travel series to the far northern regions of Europe. Meanwhile here are some snapshots from our stay in Iceland that I took with my phone camera. Of course you can look forward to more pretty soon.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

25 comments:

  1. Such a nice place to be, Mersad!
    Have a happy week ... Frauke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frauke. Hope to get the new travel series going by Friday.

      Delete
  2. What a thrill it must have been to see Iceland! I've heard it is a beautiful and unique country. I am still editing my photos from my trip to Italy--it takes time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a great country and yes it does take a while to edit the images and post it all. I also have over 4 hours worth of raw video footage. So it's a lot :D Looking forward to your Italy posts.

      Delete
  3. Iceland is a wonderful place. I have been there twice and could do it over again. So much to see and enjoy. Looking forward to see your images. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must have been great to return there. We had a marvelous time.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful views of the country, and I love the little horses!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that last mage is fabulous and I look forwar to seeing and hearing all about your rip as I have been on a birding trip to iceland some years ago. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead and hope u get caught up on all your paper work

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy to here you are home safely. I did see some of your photos on FB and they were lovely. I like the little blue top houses here... and of course the horses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Mersad,
    ich freue mich über dich zu hören.
    Dein erstes Bild habe ich schon in FB gesehen. Wo ist es?
    Uns hat die Islandreise auch das Interesse geweckt, nördliche Länder zu bereisen.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a great trip - can't wait to see the images. And sorry about the paperwork pile....

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like it was a great trip! Glad you're all back safe and sound...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've certainly whetted my appetite for more from your Iceland trip. Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful trip....have read about Iceland as a travel destination, but not seen anything from “real people” (as opposed to paid travel writers)... I look forward to more from you. Thanks for sharing your interesting thoughts and beautiful pictures .... and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iceland! Oh, I can't wait to see all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photo with the cabins is just gorgeous - and the lights from the plane. Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow welcome back :) Amazing.
    Waiting for more pics from your Iceland trip.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iceland is on my list. Your photos are inspiring and are different than many I have seen of Iceland.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just had a friend arrive back home from Iceland and another friend that visited last year and raved about it. It seems like a fascinating and very beautiful country. Happy travels and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mersad, Im sorry I didn't get to comment yesterday. I only just about managed to link up through my phone. Iceland looks beautiful and I can't believe you took those photos on your phone! It's not a country I have ever thought to visit (Canada is top of my list), but maybe I should rethink!

    Thank you for hosting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That second shot is magazine-worthy. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful shots. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Love the shot of the plane! Beautiful shots! Would love to go to Iceland...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard that Iceland is beautiful and your photos proved it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Visiting Iceland would be a wonderful experience. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.