Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Our Pacific Notrthwest Road Trip

A new huge road trip is on! As you are reading this I am flying over the Atlantic ocean, westbound for Seattle, where our Pacific Northwest road trip is beginning. My friend Selma and I will be traveling the west coast, on the Highway 101 through Washington State and Oregon for two weeks and we will be visiting the most prominent landmarks and cities along the way. 

But that's not all. I will be staying an additional two weeks in the states with my family, during which time I will be traveling to new and familiar places, making this journey my longest stay in the USA to this date!

There will be some automated "Through My Lens" posts during that time, and I will have my laptop with me so I will be dropping in and sharing some updates from my trip. After that I will be back with many new sights and stories. See you all again soon!

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy:) Happ Journey.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one awe inspiring mountain. wow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels. You must do the Underground Seattle tour and get out to Olympic National Park, also Mount Ranier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip planned. I know you will enjoy our Evergreen state as well as the Oregon coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe journey, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another suggestion for a future trip---or an add-on to this one---The Palouse area of Washington State.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear you'll be visiting my neck of the woods. Email me if you plan to be in the Portland area, maybe we can meet up !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in our home territory! (We live in Oregon, although we now spend winter and Spring in Florida). The Pacific Northwest is a visual jewel and the roadtrip you have planned will take you to some of the best of it. can’t wait to see to see it through your eyes and camera (although your posts are sure to make me homesick). Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful view of the mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 2019 Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday, February 10, and air live on CBS at 8 pm Eastern/5 pm Pacific, with the Recording Academy handing out trophies in more than 80 categories. The 2019 Grammy nominations will be announced Friday, December 7, beginning at 8:30 am Eastern. The announcement will be made by Shawn Mendes, Janelle Monáe, Alessia Cara, and Apple Music’s Zane Lowe, and will be broadcast on CBS This Morning and Apple Music.
    61st Grammy’s Awards Live

    ReplyDelete
  11. The music video, featuring the latest single from the fast-rising French rapper, comes one month before the legendary Pacquiao returns to fight in the U.S. for the first time in two years against the must-see attraction Broner.
    Pacquiao vs Broner Fight 2019 Live Stream

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice story narration the picture looks great. waiting for future posts massage centre in bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.