Monday, May 25, 2020

A Walk through Mostar at Dusk [Through My Lens Nr. 242]

Life is slowly returning to normal here in Mostar. While there are still some restrictions and measures, and while I also think that you shouldn't be careless, we are at least able to go outside and enjoy the nice weather and time in the city. I made a recent walk through Mostar during dusk and captured these images with my phone camera. The last two images were actually long exposure images that I took with the iPhone 11 Pro Max, and I think that they turned out pretty good for a phone picture. Technology is moving so fast. There is a new Canon camera on the horizon that I have my eyes on (the Canon EOS R5), but the rumored prices are very high, so I'm not sure if I will actually get it once it comes out. Anyway, the city is filling up with people and I hope that the upcoming summer season will bring back life, but also mark the end of this pandemic.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!








Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post





29 comments:

  1. Slowly, over here too. Today we are "moving" into Phase 2, so more business is going to open up and it’s allowed to go to the beach again, still some restrictions and measures too. Hopefully the people will think about the month before and do not overdo it.

    Thanks for taking us with you. Beautiful places, so quiet and romantic.

    To you and your family all the best, take care and enjoy the new week.

    Greetings

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThaNk you very much Nova. I also hope that people will keep a level head going into the next Phase.

      Delete
  2. Your night pictures are always to be treasured. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes here in N Ireland we have some less restrictions but not a lot and as you say we all need to be VERY careful. Beautiful secones you have captured at duck Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Have a great (and safe) week as well.

      Delete
  4. the city looks beautiful, and slowly active....we are starting open too.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very encouraging to see your city returning to normal. We must hope that people still exercise common sense and do not risk a return to Covid-19 restrictions. I must say that Mostar looks quite beautiful. I doubt that I have ever seen images before and remember the name only from the recent conflicts in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you will be surprised by the many posts and photos from Mostar on my blog🙂

      Delete
  6. ...Mersad, the last image is by far my favorite! Thanks for hosting, take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just awesome pics, Thanks for sharing and hosting. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome as always, my favorite is the one of the porch with the colorful porch post under that stunning tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thabks for visiting Sandra. Glad you enjoyed the images.

      Delete
  9. Your photos are crystal clear, Mersad, and wonderful quality for a cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your evening photos are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mersad, you do great night photography. Hope you are able to get your new Canon camera. I am surprised at how good your iPhone shots are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures with water reflections are my favourite. Here in Washington State counties are allowed to go to Phase 2 reopenings as they qualify with fewer identified cases. It's looking like ours won't be able to join them on June 1 as anticipated due to a spike in a meat packing plant and another in a nursing home. Even if restaurants and shops open I probably wouldn't go inside anyway and we always have been able to go out to walk and enjoy nature locally. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mersad, Thanks for the tour! Lovely photos. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The getting back to normal is a little stranger than I thought,...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful photos. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to hear that you are slowly getting back to normal. And hopefully travel will follow soon. I enjoy your photos.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoyed my walk around with your photography. Looks lovely. We are open with cautions here in Ohio also, but I'm still not quite ready to go back to the norm of out and about. Like the third photo...interesting building that looks abandoned. What was it before? Nice to see the people on the walkway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your camera lens shooting results are very cool, Mersad.
    Have a good trip the road back and still always be careful not to be exposed to viruses.
    Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's also quiet in my neck of the woods.
    Nice night images!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely to see your city here Mersad, it's a bit the same here in Perth.. slowly, very slowly things will get better. Looking forward to it ✨ Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.