Monday, October 16, 2023

Visiting Bratislava [Through My Lens Nr. 407]

 

I love little getaways and road trips. Also there is a list of European towns that I want to visit and almost by accident have I visited one in the past week. My mom, Beni and ai made a road trip to Austria, and while driving to a small Austrian town discovered that Bratislava was only 20 minutes away by car. That’s how I visited Slovakia. We only stayed in Bratislava and had lunch there but I really did enjoy the little city break. The city boasts a uniqe charm from old austro-hungarian buildings to remenants from the soviet past. We had sourkraut and chicken soup for lunch, and Beni enjoed his time as well! 

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!











Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

 

11 comments:

  1. it is a lovely town with great architecture and I love the two sculptures you showed us. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Austria very much too. Beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well-preserved taste of the past!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a photogenic place to discover. The sculptures look fun to see, and your lunch looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful buildings and whimsical statues and sculptures! Your soups looked good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing place, Great clicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those old buildings are really something. The food in the bowl looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful country, thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed this tour a lot -- thanks for showing it. wish we'd had time to visit Slovakia when we stayed in Prague last June. Our granddaughter-in-law is from there (a small town, not Bratislava). We met her parents who came to Prague while our grandkids were there with us, but we did not have time to leave the Czech Republic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ability to make complex ideas easy to understand is truly impressive. I always learn something new from your blog.

    Professional product photography

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imagine a service that takes care of the entire transportation process from your doorstep to the destination, sparing you the hassle of coordinating multiple steps. Mersad specializes in providing precisely that a door to door transport experience that sets us apart in the industry.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.