Summer is in full swing all around the northern hemisphere, and while summer brings with it common sights and feelings, it's just not the same summer everywhere. That's why I decided to showcase some typical summer scenes from Southeast Europe, specifically the Balkan region. I have put together a set of images that will take us from Slovenia in the northwest, all the way to Greece in the far southeast, displayed in no particular order.
click on the images for a bigger view
1. Sailing into SummerSibenik, Croatia
2. Midday in the Old TownPerast, Montenegro
3. A Cool Summer EveningTrebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
4. A view to the other SidePodvelez, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5. Last FerryOrebic, Croatia
6. Lost insideKorcula, Croatia
7. Point of no return
8. A Morning Coffee
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
9. Sunset CruiseAdriatic Sea
10. A Hidden GetawayDonji Vakuf, Bosnia and Herzegovina
11. Rusty RemainsNavagio Beach, Greece
12. Along the River StreamSemisnica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
13. Sunset over the mountainsProzor, Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. Island JewelBled, Slovenia
15. Mountain CottagesSanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
I hope you enjoyed these sights from my corners of the world.
How is summer treating you?