Monday, March 6, 2017

A Great Start into the Day [Through My Lens Nr. 84]


It's the little things in life that make the most amazing moments. With winter slowly fading away, I still feel the need to curl up during the weekends and enjoy this perfect breakfast. Though nothing earth shattering or revolutionary, these soft boiled eggs are what make me jump with joy. Click the link above to see what this breakfast consists of.

I wish you all a great start into the new week. I love the posts you share with the rest of us, and I'm always amazed how this photo meme has become a look into each of our lives every week.





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post






18 comments:

  1. Mersad, Boy this was the wrong day for me to see these gorgeously cooked and photographed boiled eggs as I am fasting as I have blood to be taken this morning and now I am starving Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope all goes well and you get to have your breakfast afterward.

      Delete
  2. Hello, Mersad. You are right. Little things make our life beautiful. Sometimes we just have to notice them. Nice captured breakfast. I wish you wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Prijatno, ima li bujruma? :) Thanks for hosting and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to begin the day with a good soft boiled egg for breakfast! Thanks for hosting every week, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it is the small things that make life GOOD.. my hubby would love those eggs, I can't eat an egg if it is not cooked well, no runny stuff, the stuff you and Bob love to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are having cranberry orange muffins this morning! :-) Thanks for giving us all such a great place to share our world...our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum, I had this for breakfast last weekend. It's comforting for some reason. I think it just reminds me of being a kid. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful depth of field. My daughter loves to use a low aperture as well and her photos are full of artistic quality like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely start to your day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking at your soft boiled egg makes me wonder why I don't have them anymore. Sadly the microwave has overtaken my breakfast egg. Have a fabulous week and thanks again for the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so right - it is the small things that add up to wonderful days.
    When I was a child, I loved to sop up my soft-cooked eggs with my bread. Now that I am older, the perfect breakfast is whole-grain cereal with nuts, a nutritional drink (chocolate Boost) instead of milk, and a piece of fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it funny what focus on an object does? Simple little things take on such a different aspect if you zoom in...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy! My favorite way to eat eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love breakfast. Tomorrow I am going to my favourite breakfast restaurant, Magpie's in Powell River, BC. My good friend Margaret started it about eight years ago and it has been a huge success in our very small town. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a nice, hearty breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Una gran foto y un gran desayuno..
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.