Monday, October 1, 2018

Early Fall in Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 163]

Summer isn't completely gone in Mostar (at least during the day), but when the sun sets we do get the crisp cold air of a fall evening. We had a great weekend though, as my sister got married. I didn't obviously do the photography for the event, but I hope to get some phone pictures out soon for you to see. It was a great celebration. Meanwhile, back home, the days are getting shorter and the fall season is taking over. I love this time of year, as nature starts to change yet again. The images I'm showing today are from the pedestrian bridge "Bunur" in Mostar. I happened to be walking there just as the sun was setting. Hopefully you will enjoy these.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



  
Please share this link-up with the image below.
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


23 comments:

  1. Lovely shots--- Also, best wishes to Jasmina and Amer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your sister and brother-in-law! Beautiful autumn photos of your town, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Congrats to newlyweds.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful place. Loved all photos.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on acquiring a new brother-in-law. I hope the weather was good for your sister's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie. Yeah the weather was fine. Hope to get some images out soon.

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful light. You shot these fine photos at the perfect time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning shots! Fall is my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful pics. Lovely. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sehr schön mit diesen morgendlichen Lichtern.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mostar is absolutely stunning. I love the time of year when it's just coming into fall.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1981 was the year I got married. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Autumn photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Informative post with some amazing photos. Thanks for sharing, Needo also share some good articles needo (dot)com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog post and great information thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    If you are a Traveller or interest on Travel and if you are looking for any Travel Insurance then you can follow Travel Insurance pages.

    Link - https://www.gibl.in/hdfc-ergo-insurance/hdfc-ergo-travel-insurance.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.