Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall Road Trip through Bosnia [Through My Lens Nr. 165]

This past weekend I have been on a road trip across a good portion of the southwest and northwest Bosnia and Herzegovina and there are many warm fall images that will come your way shortly. In this post I wanted to share with you some preview images from this trip. The road trip took us to fall colored lakes, high mountains and valleys, all the way north to Banja Luka. I hope to share with you the complete trip starting this week. So make sure to check back for part one!

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please share this link-up with the image below.
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


15 comments:

  1. All gorgeous autumn photography. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is a lovely time to travel to see all the changing colors, Mersad. Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Thanks a lot for the post and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those gigantic TREES all of them. fall is looking good in your part of our world. we got a new dog, you can see him here http://fourpawsetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn looks golden in your part of the world too! I love a roadtrip... look forward to hearing more about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful juxtaposition of the blue and yellow on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo with the sun on the other bank is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this post. Such beautiful pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos of some really gorgeous scenery! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn is a photographers delight and a pleasure to see. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the change of seasons and all the autumn colours. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful country. Lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog post and great information thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    If you are a Traveller or interest on Travel and if you are looking for any Travel Insurance then you can follow it Travel Insurance pages.

    Link - https://www.gibl.in/travel-insurance/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.