Monday, January 13, 2014

On The Road Again... [Blog Update]

Dear readers, today I'm traveling to Budapest, Hungary and will stay there for a couple of days. This is just a quick update to let you know that I probably won't be able to visit your blogs for the next couple of days.

I will try to do some On Location blogging and post updates through my iPad with some travel images while in Budapest.

If you haven't already, you can check out my latest post here: Mysteries of the Night. And once I return I hope to bring with me a big amount of new material for all you to see. As I said, I hope to post from Budapest soon and give you some photos from the city called Paris of the east...


24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. We arrived a couple of hours ago.

      Delete
  2. HI Mersad That is a wonderful shot. Great orangerybuilding with great glue back and foreground with nice reflections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this one for illustrative purposes. But i do hope to take similar shots soon :)

      Delete
  3. stay safe and takes lots of photos, that is the only way I will ever see Budapest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. Enjoy your stay in Hungary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo! Have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful view, great evening light and reflection.
    have a safe trip.
    greetings from Belgium, Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT SHOT Mersad

    Wish you a nice time there....make more of these lovely pictures please.

    Greetings, joop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely reflections. I used to have a gentle and charming Holocaust survivor from Budapest visit my students to give them his historical perspective. Now a wonderful retired pediatrician and author he is always in demand as a speaker. Whenever I see a reference to Budapest, I think of Dr. Fisch. Love that man and love seeing the city where he once lived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can spring your memor more as i continue to post...

      Delete
  9. Moin Mersad...

    das ist ein Hammer Foto ... Chapeau !

    Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Timur, das Bild ist aber nicht von mir, sondern nur ilustrativ, weil ich ja jetzt erst die Fotos mache.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hope to bring lots of photos from Budapest soon.

      Delete
  11. Oh, my! What a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boahhh, es ist ein MegahammerBild!!!! Das Parlament by Night ist ein Pflicht für Fotografen. Hier meine Budapest Nachtsbilder: http://reistdiemaus.blogspot.de/2012/06/budapest-by-night.html LG

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.