Monday, December 26, 2016

At the end of the Year [Through My Lens Nr. 74]

First off I want to wish all of you that are celebrating a Merry Christmas. I hope you will use this time to be with your loved ones, to reflect upon the year past and also look forward to new and better things in the future. This past year was a real turn-around on the blog, with December marking all-time highs in terms of visitors (mostly due to the very popular USA Road Trip 2016 travel series). But the year isn't done yet. I will do the annual "Most Popular Posts" post this week and have a extra surprise post for you which I hope to do by the end of the year. So stay tuned and thank you all for joining me in another week for "Through My Lens"





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us! 


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

20 comments:

  1. Mersad, it looks as though you had a wonderful year...Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Weihnachtsbaum ist sehr schön geschmückt.
    Wieder ein jahr (zu schnell) vorbei!
    Ich wünsche euch ein frohes neues Jahr mit vielen Reisen!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas & happy new year mersad! your tree looks beautiful and i love the color of that water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year.. your home is so beautiful, and your tree is pretty in sunlight and no sunlight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your most popular post. I'm off to see what mine was!! I also need to get cracking on my yearly recap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see your surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree, Mersad! It's so hard to realize that we're up to 74!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holidays and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sve najbolje u novoj godini 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to another year of your stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pics :)
    Greetings :) Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the good stats. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELLO DOCTOR MAMA +27638852972
    I WAS INTRODUCED TO YOUR WEB BY A FRIEND FROM ITALY AT FIRST,I FELT VERY RELUCTANT TO GO TO YOUR WEB BECAUSE I HAD BEEN DECEIVED BY MANY SO CALLED MAGICIANS.BY MUCH PERSUASIONS I BOOKED FOR THE BAGO RING ON THE 12TH DAY OF KEEPING THE BAGO RING MY LIFE STARTED TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.......MY WIFE WHO HAD LEFT ME AND HER DAUGHTER RETURNED IN 24 HOURS
    THAT WAS MY FIRST DEMAND FROM BAGO AS YOU INSTRUCTED. THE NEXT THING WAS THAT I WAS SENT FOR THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT TRAINING AT MY WORKING PLACE FOR THREE MONTHS AND WAS PROMOTED TO THE RANK THAT I WAS NOT AIMING AT IN THE NEXT 6 YEARS.
    THIRDLY ,MY WIFE'S BUSINESS IMPROVED SHE NOW FIVE BRANCHES....I GET GIFTS FROM VARIOUS RELATIVES AND FRIENDS EVERYDAY .........DEAR DR MAMA,I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO IN MY LIFE AGAIN OTHER THAN YOUR PLACE.THANKS.YOU READING THIS TRY MAMA SHE WILL HELP YOU +27638852972
    FROM JOHN LEWIS(AUSTRIA)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i was looking for this kind of information,, now i finally i found it.. Thanks for sharing this information.. Check here best how to book cab in agra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post. Trucking cube provides GPS systems for cube tracking and cube protection. Trucking Cube makes every effort to improve its services, taking the concept of Trucking Cube to new heights of success.

    Hire cheap moving truck
    Hire cheapest trucks
    lorry hire

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.